supervise recycling programs
1. Plan and supervise resource recycling.
2. Provide education on resource
collection, transportation, and disposal, including:
Collect and handle hazardous waste
materials in laboratories.
licenses and make reports, including:
1. Report laboratory waste produce,
storage, clearance and disposal.
2. Report monthly on the condition of
3. Report occupational accidents.
4. Approve work rules on the safety
and health of each campus laboratory.
5. Apply, report on and manage toxic
promotion on environmental protection safety and hygiene, including:
1. Provide radiation protection
workshops for staff.
2. Practice general educational
training on safety and hygiene.
3. Conduct general education training
on safety and hygiene for pre-enrolled graduate students.
4. Provide emergency
response and first-aid training class.
5. Provide chemical-protection
6. Provide hazard
communication training on dangerous and harmful materials.